Silicare Silicone Insoles are made in India using German machinery and raw materials to give you a world-class product at an affordable price. Cheaper competitor products are made from industrial silicone (which is not bio-compatible) or gels (which have less shock absorption). Silicone is a man-made product. It is manufactured from sand (silica) and oxygen. Due to its purity, it is a preferred component in the medical industry. It is resistant to extreme pressures and temperatures.
Purpose of using a Silicone Insole
When we walk, the heel and the ball of the foot hits the ground in each step. This transmits a shock from ground through the heel, up the knee and hip and to the back Over time, this may result in heel pain, knee pain and back pain. Pain in the ball of the foot may also result due to bone abnormalities, flat feet or hammer toes. The foot has a natural fat layer to help cushion it from the shock of walking. But as we age, this fat pad atrophies (ie thins out) and is not able to fully prevent the shock from being transmitted up the body. Wearing a Silicone insole helps to absorb the shock on the Heel and Metatarsal regions. It also helps to maintain the arch of the foot.
- Cushions the plantar region making walking and standing an easy experience
- Non-compressible green silicone zone incorporated at the heel and metatarsal region to reduce skeletal shock and redistribute peak pressure
- Alleviate the pressure excreted on the plantar region with excellent cushioning effect
- Will not flatten under repeated pressure from walking or standing
- Metatarsalgia with heel spur
- Tired and weak foot
- Plantar fasciitis
- Joint, arch and back pain
- Fat pad atrophy