GN 10 Legend English Willow Cricket Bat
The Legend. A title with a lot to live up to, but one that genuinely befits this bat's prestigious reputation at the pinnacle of the game.
Reimagined for the new range, this latest iteration of our most historic mark has been designed with two simple tenets in mind: the bringing together of aesthetic beauty and uncompromised performance.
The application of precision branding which is laser-etched on to the bat encapsulates the high quality and provenance of the Legend mark while the handcrafted blade, with its concaved profile and mid-swell, makes for a remarkably well-balanced bat with the lightest of pick-ups.
This is a genuinely stunning marriage of form and function, to compliment the stroke play of the game's most stylish hitters.
Made with the absolute highest quality English willow, hand selected to be part of our premium collection, the Legend features perfect looking wood and multiple grains. Handmade in Robertsbridge, the Legend is a triumph of quality and performance.
Unassuming class and technological excellence place the Legend range at the zenith of the Gray-Nicolls collection, with kit that will be sure to put your game on Centre stage. It's time to make your legend, with Gray-Nicolls premium collection.
- Legend design laser-etched on the blade
- Mid-blade swell for players of all styles, promising a sustained sweet spot across the blade
- Balanced pick-up and concaved profile
- Highest quality English Willow
- Handcrafted by our master bat makers
- Quality controlled in Robertsbridge
- Made with the finest quality English willow
- Weight Range: Junior 2lb 1oz - 2lb 6oz, Senior 2lb 7oz - 2lb 12oz
- Finish: Natural blade
- Branded Leather end cap provides the optimum finish